why are so many guys in this town CRAZY????
SoB.. we're going to be in the news again...
4 deputies shot, 1 dead up Deskins is the current talk.
why are so many guys in this town CRAZY????
SoB.. we're going to be in the news again...
4 deputies shot, 1 dead up Deskins is the current talk.
Manhunt underway for subject that shot multiple Buchanan co , VA deputies w/ high powered rifle, feed coverage limited to vsp, so still scanning to cover other agencies. Local news advising "4" deputies shot..... I sure hope they find this man..I got the Info from Southwest Raido Refrence..I have not heard that any were dead..This Is the Info from the online scanner that was posted.Not sure If the link will work..
Southwest Virginia Police, Fire and EMS Live Scanner Audio Feed
[url]http://www.youtube.com/PHSfootballfan[/url]
Ok just check the link and this Is what It says now...4 Buchanan County Deputies shot, 1 dead after man with high powered rifle began firing on officers near Grundy, VA. Suspect most likely "down" per traffic...
[url]http://www.youtube.com/PHSfootballfan[/url]
John Rambo?
I had got a report that a guy was being pursued in a red mustang toward Pound, but who knows whether it is true or not.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
Here's an update off msnbc.com from about 7:15
4 deputies shot in Va. - U.S. news - Crime & courts - msnbc.com
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks